Saturday, April 3, 2010

Greatest Hits

Howdy!

Playing around with Google Analytics, I've noticed a big traffic spike and influx of new readers over the past couple of months. Those of you checking out TNRLM for the first time probably haven't dug around in the archives that much. And for a variety of reasons, the posting lately hasn't been as prolific as it was in days past. So to save you the hassle of wandering around through over 1,000 posts, here's a quick list of the blog's "greatest hits." These are pulled from Analytics (for the most part), and as you might imagine, posts with the highest traffic are generally those that have been linked elsewhere (probably on UGA or TV focused sites). I don't know that these are necessarily the most interesting or well-composed pieces per se, but there are a wide range of subjects covered, so enjoy:

Just how bad was the 2009 UGA defense historically, when compared to D units from years past?

Hurley from Lost wearing a Dawgs sweatshirt.

Plot developments on V and FlashForward in handy chart form
.

My ratings for every episode and season of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Here's another post on the same subject, with a link to the entire spreadsheet of episode detail.

Thoughts on the series finale of Battlestar Galactica, "Daybreak." (Spoilers, of course, if you haven't seen it).

From the end of last year, my contest asking you to identify my favorite TV characters of 2009.

Tully on the short-lived TV show Drive had the same car that I did as a teenager!

My Emmy Wishlist for last year in the major categories. (Notes: that link is to a master page that will take you to the individual category analysis. Also, when I reformatted the blog recently, some of the historic pages now look like crap).

My rant about the fake baby on Glee. (Whew. So glad we're past that one now).

Link to a roundup of posts with the label "The Canon." (That's were I list and rank things. Who doesn't love lists?)

My take on VH-1's Greatest Songs of the 90s.

In honor Valentine's Day, I put together a list of my Top 10 Childhood Crushes.

My favorite REM songs.

A rare political post.

OCD DVD organization.

Memories of the UGA / Auburn "Hose Bowl"

43 Random Things About Me

Thoughts on Time's 100 Best TV Shows of All Time

No comments:

Post a Comment