Thursday, March 5, 2009

Namaste. Sic 'em. Woof, woof, woof, woof, woof!

Don't you love it when two of your favorite things come together? I'll be back with more later this week on last night's Lost, "LaFleur," which was one of my absolute favorites from this year, which is saying a lot. However, I just ran across some preview pics of the next ep of Lost, "Namaste," which will air in two weeks. (Pictures courtesy i09, via Doc Arzt).

I wasn't really looking for spoilers. (And if you don't want to know anything about that episode, avoid the whole batch of pictures, because there are certainly some interesting images there). Just skimming over the article, actually, when something caught my eye. Check it out:



In a word: AWESOME.

2 comments:

  1. Dude...that's just....DUDE!!

    That is AWESOME.

    And last night was another great episode...a much needed "lighter" episode after teh intensity of the last couple of weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link to the pics. As much as I like to be surprised I am impatient and couldn't wait 2 weeks. :)

    ReplyDelete