Still, there are a few things I want to accomplish during this extended break, including (but not limited to):
- Go through Garmin's convoluted and confusing process for updating all the maps on my GPS.
- Program all my favorite XM stations into the new receiver in my car.
- Avoid all sappy xmas music and specials.
- Catch up on all the shows on my DVR (for the first time in forever, it's up to 90% free right now).
- Knock out a chunk of the book - Game of Thrones - that's been burning up my Kindle recently.
- Read the comic collections of Planetary. The first volume was terrific.
- Doctor Who xmas special!
- Hit the theatres for a few things I've missed lately, like True Grit, Tron Legacy and Black Swan, preferably at times inconvenient for....people.
- Go through the special features and commentaries on the Dollhouse season 2 bluray.
- Crown a winner in the 2010 TNRLM Favorite TV Character Contest.
- Catch up on a ton of podcasts I've been stockpiling.
- And of course, watch the Dawgs close out a disappointing season with a bowl victory.
What about y'all? What's on your holiday to do list?
Speaking of to do lists, this has to be my favorite: