MoMass has seen his draft stock improve lately. Good for him. I think he'll make a very good possession receiver in the NFL. (And good god, he did everything -- except make a tackle -- to keep us in that last regular season game of which we shall not speak). Several folks put him now with the Bears.
Some good behind the scenes stuff from Mo Ryan on CSI's totally geektastic episode on Thursday. And Hodges? I don't care how much you love your job, if Wendy wants you to come over to watch sci-fi, the answer is always YES.
Coverage of Dollhouse at last week's PaleyFest.
Hilarious! "Uncomfortable Plot Summaries".
Empire looks at 5 shows that should be movies. Good ideas, no?
Jane Espenson talks to AMC about Caprica. On DVD next week, right?
Brian Austin Green talks to CBR about T:TSCC. Prison Break did even worse than TSCC and Dollhouse on Friday. Good news for our favorite sci-fi shows? Or does this just mean FOX will go back to cheap reality crap there?
I was gonna complain about morons scheduling their lives around fictional characters, but then remembered that I needed to be home on a Friday night to find out what happened to Starbuck and Baltar.
TWOP's "Supporting Characters that we Hate." Randy Jackson and Mohinder. One has exquisite command of the English language and one has a "word a day" calendar that only runs for 3 weeks, yet neither says anything comprehensible. And here are their Best Sidekicks. (I think personally, Cameron and Sam & Fi would be most useful).
Den of Geek lists Top 10 English psychopaths in American movies.
A chat with Johnny Galecki of Big Bang Theory.
Chuck Lorre's title card addresses the current economic downturn. With references to Skynet and Cylons.
Awesome Toby Ng charts. And I feel better about my place in the flame.
More about HIMYM with Mo Ryan.
And now, a quick break for politics:
- I understand the frustration behind the tea parties, but the loonies turning out aren't doing the excessive taxation movement any favors.
- Anti-equality bigot Maggie Gallagher, the "brains" behind the idiotic "gathering storm" video, seems tone deaf in more ways than one. This is funny.
- National Review recently had a stupefying and intolerant editorial against equality. Several thoughts on that are here, here and here.
- Newsweek looks at the "end of Christian America."
- On the same subject, Hitchens completely dismantles some poor stammering boob.
Coach Richt is in it for the long haul. I say "huzzah."
Cinematical lists & TV Stars Who Should Be In More Movies.
Jason Whitlock speaks the truth about "The Answer."
Most quotable movies?
Forbes looks at what TV shows make the most money.
Lots of pop culture "last suppers." (h/t Pop Candy)