Saturday, October 4, 2008

Perfect placesettings, kinky sex, rubbin' is racin' and John Madden

For a nominal fee, I just upgraded my XM radio package. We're seeing the first benefits of the XM-Sirius merger, and I was only too happy to add the "Best of Sirius" to my current lineup. Included:
  • Howard Stern - eh. Never cared much for Howard. But it's there if I'm in the mood.
  • NFL - NFL talk, plus play-by-play for every single game. In a word: AWESOME. Now, with NFL Sunday Ticket and the XM radio, I can always check in on how my fantasy team is taking it in the ass.
  • Speaking of which, there's also Playboy Radio. For those who don't drive a 5-speed, I guess.
  • Marta Stewart - Just in case I was ever driving down the highway and needed to know how to make a centerpiece out of a gourd and dried flowers.
  • NASCAR - Yep, I'm a closet good ole' boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment