Thursday, August 2, 2007

Now, more ways to get me!

Originating with a conversation I had Sunday (over way too many margaritas) about RSS feeds and blog "subscriptions," and then further elucidated by a post and link I found over on one the feeds I subscribe to (Georgia Sports Blog) , I've now made it even easier to follow this blog around.

You can, of course, click on the little orange feed icon in the upper right of the address window of your browser, and get this feed in your regular reader.

Or, there are two new handy tools, which hopefully work, over on the right side of this blog (below the "Previouslys") which enable you to add this blog via feedburner, or get postings via e-mail.

Or, you can simply just enter the blog address and click here everyday and forgo this newfangled interweb technostuff.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment