Thursday, August 2, 2007

Geeky Interviews

EW has been running a few good interviews lately. I'm sure it had to do with epic convocation of nerds that was Comic Con. Get your geek on:

The Spocks speak. (New Spock Zachary Quinto, Original Recipe Spock Leonard Nimoy and JJ Abrams)

Joss on life after the Wonder Woman debacle. Yes, I'm loving the Buffy Season 8 comics. But it sounds like he's jonesing for the immediate impact of producing weekly TV. And to that, I say: produce it. We will watch. (My most fervent hope? That he goes to FX, HBO, Showtime or some other place free from network meddling and quick hooks).

Chris Carter on the X-Files script. Not much here, but seems to confirm what Duchovny said recently. (My hope? Completely stand alone adventure with Mulder and Scully. It can have aliens, monsters, or both -- but stay away largely from the impenetrable and incomprehensible "conspiracy." And add equal parts scary/creepy and funny).

Robert Downey Jr. on Iron Man. Everything I've read and seen on this film makes it seem like it's in perfect hands. CHUD also had a good interview with Terrence Howard.

No comments:

Post a Comment