Saturday, September 20, 2008

I'll take potpourri for $2,900, Alex

A fascinating look at the history of internet memes.

Michael Emerson (Lost's Benjamin Linus) talks Lost and Emmys.

5 reasons to be content with carrying a few extra pounds.

This sounds like an interesting mini-series from HBO, with a top-shelf crew of producers.

Another reason to love Maura Tierney.

You have got to be fucking kidding me. Seems like I remember something about tea. And a harbor. If that's "patriotic," then call me a goddamned enemy of the state.

Good roundtable interview with Emmy candidates Michael C. Hall, John Slattery, Rainn Wilson, Mary Louise Parker and Rachel Griffiths. Tomorrow I'll have my "will win/should win" take on the Emmys.

An interesting look at the history of the Cylons.

Speaking of BSG, "Kendra Shaw" will be popping up on Sarah Connor soon. Cool.

Sigh. Seems like I left a friendly place.

Well, I know which one I would choose.

Summary of quotable TV.

13 things you should know about this season of Heroes.

Skiffy greenlights a new X-Files-ish show from Jane Espenson and the creator of Farscape. I'll watch.

As long as they are anti-tax, there are good choices for a candidate here.

Haven't seen the new Coen brothers movie yet, but evidently, this makes an appearance. Oddly, this made me wonder what my movers thought last year.

An apt picture to headline TWOP's list of most egregious Emmy snubs.

An early look at S3 of Dexter.

No comments:

Post a Comment