Six awesome new Watchmen posters. Make sure to look at 'em all, because they're that good. Everyone else as excited about this flick as I am? I had my doubts at first when I heard they were making a movie, because I didn't feel it would be possible to put the entire thing on screen in the time allotted for a theatrical release (which could run as much as 3 hours, and potentially longer on the DVD). I thought an epic 8 to 12 hour miniseries on Showtime or HBO would be the way to go, but Zack Snyder's faithfulness to the original tome gives me hope.
Heroes screens the first hour of the season premiere. All I can say is that they got some makin' up to do, after that last season. If we spend hours wandering around Mexico with Maya and her dark eyes of doom, I might just hit "delete this season pass." SPOILERS from that footage.
Interview with The Middleman.
Not much in the way of revelations, but for all the Losties out there:
- Summary of the Q&A and "prizes" for the Qers.
- Another Q&A wrap up, along with video. Including NEW "Marvin Candle" footage (some dude from Ann Arbor, Michigan? I wonder if he's helping pay off Coach Rich Rod's contract?)
- More vids.
Speaking of Terminators, I certainly wasn't filled with confidence when I heard they were making a 4th movie, brought to us by "the director of Charlie's Angels!" However, getting the late Stan Winston on board for design work and casting Christian Bale as an adult John Connor helps. I'm willing to give it a chance, and its seems like they're taking it seriously. Check out some coverage here (big ass T-600!) and here (more big ass T-600!).
No, we didn't learn the identity of the final Cylon at the BSG panel. But you can find lots of Galactica goodness here and here and here, and Eric Stoltz from Caprica, here.
Get your fill of all things on Joss's new show:
- Video interview of Dollhouse's Joss, Eliza and Tahmoh.
- Quick video interviews with Eliza and Joss.
- Summary of Dollhouse panel.
- Another summary of the panel.
- Summary of a Dollhouse set visit.
- The man himself posts on whedonesque about shooting a new pilot for Dollhouse. Is this Firefly redux? He doesn't seem to think so.