Thursday, May 29, 2008

Time moves slowly off the island...

Remember how slow time moved when you were a kid waiting on x-mas to come? (Actually, even then I realized that time always moved at the same speed* and it was just your perception of the speed of passing time that varied. Which is probably why I was an asshole kid that told the others it was scientifically impossible for Santa to exist). Well, I feel like that now, waiting on the season finale of Lost. I figure I've got to wait until about 9:35 or so in order to zip through the narrative, commercial free.

I used to be a big spoiler whore, compulsively and actively seeking out as many as I could. A year or two ago, I made a decision to remain as spoiler-free as possible, and I have to say that it has greatly enhanced my viewing of serialized shows known for shocking twists and turns. I have no idea what's going to happen in a few hours, but I couldn't be more excited. Still, I'm worried that I'm exhausted and I won't be awake and attentive as the shows closes at 11. I'd love a cup of java, but I don't feel like making a whole pot. Hmmmm. Oh wait.

Anyone else giddy like a schoolgirl about this?



*Unless you are actually on or around Craphole island.

No comments:

Post a Comment