Sunday, April 13, 2008

This week's Ledger

PLUS
  • Podcasts for working out.
  • Wearing shorts and not having everyone look at me like I'm crazy.
  • hulu.com. For reasons too complicated to go into, I didn't TiVo The Office on Thursday. However, I was able to watch it in all its painful, awkward glory (I think I've thrown a dinner party like that before, too. Except I was better at the games) on hulu.
  • Flying into a warm climate, and being surprised with a convertible as a rental car.
  • Countdowns and iTunes. I always seemed to get sucked into watching one of those music channel "50 Greatest blah blah blah" countdowns, and want to get that song. Now, it's so easy.
  • BSG DVDs. Features and commentaries are awesome. Not to mention the actual eps themselves.
  • Finding a good parking spot. Sometimes, it really is that simple.

MINUS
  • Getting the window seat. Twice.
  • No grills in apartment life. I wanted a steak and wine last night, so hello George Foreman. Not quite the same.
  • Losing touch.
  • One of the kids has an aversion to the broken litter box (while I wait on the shiny new replacement). I haven't fingered the culprit yet.
  • Trips down memory lane.

No comments:

Post a Comment