Thursday, August 9, 2007

You've got mail!

I received my first mail today! (Well, not first mail ever, of course. Just first mail here). There were the usual coupons and flyers and "Money Mailer." Which oddly enough, I've been totally anticipating. Since I have no idea where I can call to get pizza, wings, chinese and other goodies brought to my door. (OCD Note: I even have a clear plastic, tabbed and labeled expandable folder that I store coupons and flyers in which is organized by "type" of delivery food. And I cleaned it out prior to my move, tossing all the Georgia coupons, with just this moment in mind. Yep, that's me -- and I have a big weekend planned organizing them).

And, I got my first "care package!" A DVD packed with some of the shows I'm sure I missed during the lengthy trip and dark days of no DVR. Wheeee! Thanks, y'all!

Okay, getting excited about mail. Welcome to Thunderdome.

No comments:

Post a Comment