Saturday, February 10, 2007

The Dude and Gandhi have words of enlightenment for you



Behold a delightful clip from Sexy Beast that for some reason amuses me. (really -- Jim Broadbent from Iris won best supporting actor over this? I bet he never used the term "spunkbubble" in his performance). While it is funny, I really don't think I would ask his character if there was a problem with the plan.

Despite the colorful tirade in Sexy Beast, it doesn't come close in the list of films that most frequently use the word "fuck." How do I know this? Do I have a "fuckometer" hooked up to my home theatre that counts these things for me? Why no. That's the joy of these here interwebs, where you can find out anything! Here is a handy list for die hard fuck-o-philes.

Even more hysterical about that list? By clicking at the top of the column header, you can organize the list by "total fuck count" OR by "FPM." (That, of course, would be "Fuck Per Minute").

While one of my favorite movies (and it should be one of yours, if it's not already) is a bit down the list (in total, or by FPM), some intrepid soul has gone to the effort to edit The Big Lebowski into a concise, "fuckable" version. Enjoy:

No comments:

Post a Comment