Saturday, July 16, 2011

Listen To Me

In case you don't follow me on the twitters, or missed the blurbs, I recently had the honor of guesting on two podcasts:

First, I was on What's On With Steph & Des, subbing for the regular co-host Des who was on vacation. Steph & I talked about TV for the week of July 4th and the (at that time) upcoming Emmy nominations. That episode can be found here, or you can also find it in iTunes.

Then, I was on Tuning In To SciFi TV's first Game of Thrones special podcast. Tuning In To SciFi is a long running podcast about genre television, and they will be featuring several bonus episodes about Game of Thrones (I will be coming back for more discussions on the show as the series progresses). The idea is to follow a "house" or "geography" for each of the discussions, and we mainly chatted about the Starks this time (like Ned: Great character. Honorable man. Terrible detective and strategist). You can find that episode here, or find it in iTunes.

They also have a spinoff series dedicated to "Saturday B-Movies," usually the ones shown on SyFy. However, they are dipping into the past to revisit some classics, and I should be chatting about The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across The 8th Dimension sometime in the near future, so be on the lookout for that, monkey-boys.


No comments:

Post a Comment