Thursday, March 12, 2009

This week's SI Pop Culture Grid

SI's latest version is here (featuring I Brave that I don't quite know, strangely enough).

TNRLM answers:

Kanye West really needs to...
Go away forever.

I'd run The Amazing Race with...
My old friend Diana, who is amazingly bright and extremely worldly. I have no sense of geography whatsoever, so I'd basically be comic relief. (SI: WTA player Vera Zvonareva obviously wants to score some primo hippie lettuce, and Ken Griffey Jr.? I think you should be the one driving).

Favorite chick flick
Moulin Rouge. Or 10 Things I Hate About You.

When I was 15 I had a crush on...
Hey, I did a whole post on this! Check here!

I'm really sick of hearing about...
Octomom.

Last thing I do before I go to bed is...
Turn on the television sleep timer.

One thing you'd be too embarrassed to buy
I've gotten to the point where I have no shame.

Person you're dying to have a beer with
Ronald D. Moore or Joss Whedon. (SI: Griffey Jr. is planning on opening a new zombie bar).

Song playing on your iPod right now
"Workin' Day and Night" by Michael Jackson (leftover interest spurred by the return of Idol this week).

No comments:

Post a Comment