Sunday, January 4, 2009

"Do I look like a ditchable prom date to you?"

That line is from a Season 3 episode of Supernatural ("No Rest for the Wicked"), spoken by the character below:



I'm okay with Bobby, who is one of my favorite characters from the show. In fact, I have a nice track record on the "who are you" TV quizzes:



Find out Which Lost Character Are You at LiquidGeneration.com!




Doctor Gaius Baltar

You are "Doctor Gaius Baltar".
Often paranoid and feel that your peers misunderstand you.
Are extremely intelligent, but can't handle power well.
You get into relationships which you are unsure about
and show emotion too much.




Apparently, I'm kinda smart, kinda loyal, kinda star-crossed, kinda haunted and probably crazy. And might bring about the end of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment