Thursday, November 6, 2008

Yeah, but they didn't have money to redistribute in the 23rd century

Well, the election has come and gone and we have a new POTUS-elect. I enjoyed watching the election build up and coverage, from the strategic, journalistic and sporting perspectives, but I didn't really have a dog in this hunt. I'm "trapped in the middle," being a Libertarian.

Both parties, and candidates, have positions that don't exactly thrill me. However, we have what we have now, so let's look for a silver lining:

Our new president is a trekkie.

The Big O is currently evaluating candidates for top level positions, so I'll just throw out Dr. Leonard "Bones" McCoy for Surgeon General. However, given what happened in the White House during the Clinton years, I would suggest keeping Jim Kirk away from the interns.

No comments:

Post a Comment