Friday, October 17, 2008

Mad tidbits

Anyone else watch last Sunday's Mad Men and wonder "what the fuck is Don Draper doing?" Yeah, me too. But it was entertaining and thought-provoking nonetheless. And who was he calling as "Dick Whitman?"

Remember that gorgeous cover shot of Christina Hendricks I linked to yesterday? The whole story is now up here. Mostly about fashion and her va-va-voom figure, with several nice pics. (And I always thought Crown Royal was the best looking thing in purple). I missed her during her early guest shots on John Wells shows (didn't really watch any of those), but first took notice after her fantastic turns as "Yo-Saf-Bridge" on Firefly. As one of the commenters put it:
Fans of "Firefly" have known about Christina for years. It's great to see her get the recognition and roles she deserves, not to mention an appreciation of her very abundant charms!

I'll be in my bunk.
I'll be in my bunk, indeed.

Also, great news: Mad Men has (rightfully) earned a third season.

No comments:

Post a Comment