Sunday, June 15, 2008

I'll take potpourri for $1,600, Alex

Here is a fantastic interview with BSG's Baltar, James Callis. A funny, insightful and brilliant dude.

An interview with BSG (and Whedonverse) scribe, Jane Espenson.

Someone has done Grand Theft Auto in the style of the Police Squad/Naked Gun opening credits. Funny. (h/t Wil Wheaton's blog)

Kobe Bryant gets mani-pedis. We're a lot alike I guess. Except that I'm not an NBA MVP. And I've never had improper relations with a hotel employee. Well, I did tell a desk clerk to go fuck himself when my smoking room turned into a non-smoking room. Does that count?

Nikki Stafford, who has authored a few books (which I have) on the Buffyverse, comments on her blog about the recent Slayage conference. In the second paragraph, there's a brief reference to the gorgeous frat houses at my alma mater.

Buffy makes an "essential summer viewing" list at yahoo. (Along with other TNRLM faves Arrested Development, Mad Men, Sports Night, Weeds and Lost).

Cool guest stars slated for Chuck next year.

I was watching UGA's win over top ranked "the U" last night in the College World Series, and missed the premier of this classic.

Star Trek: TNG rap. Not safe for work, but hysterical.

Here's a movie I think I'll go see.

TV Squad has been doing a retrospective on Arrested Development
. Always good to revisit the best sitcom of all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment