Saturday, October 20, 2007

In contrast, a pet friendly environment!

Michael Vick's Atlanta home is for sale.

What a coincidence. So is mine! Mine has one less bedroom, the same number of fireplaces, and I'll let it go for several million dollars less.

Other differences:
  • Mine is pet friendly, and does not include any "rape stands."
  • I don't have a Matt Schaub dartboard in the game room.
  • No doormats inscribed with "Ookey."
  • My detached garage isn't painted flat black.
  • No warrants ever served at my place (if only because bill-avoiding trollops are good at staying "off the grid.")
  • "Mexico" was a vacation destination from my house, not an alias for the inhabitants of the house.
  • Taxes are way, way less at my place.
  • Marcus Vick never waved a gun at the neighborhood McDonalds.
  • I don't have an Aquafina bottle safe for valuables.

No comments:

Post a Comment