Tuesday, August 21, 2007

There are just so many poorly chosen words in that sentence.

If you don't know what that quote is in response to, it's Michael Bluth, reacting to this:

Tobias: "Well, yes, but I’m afraid I prematurely shot my wad on what was supposed to be a dry run, if you will, so now I’m afraid I have something of a mess on my hands."

Isn't it great when two awesome things come together? Like whiskey and water? Coffee and cigarettes? Chocolate and Peanut butter? Heroes and Kristen Bell?

That happened this morning, when I stumbled across this simply magnificent post (hat tip, Dawg Sports) thematically fusing two of the best things in the known universe: Arrested Development and SEC Football.

Yes, it's long. But if you're even tangentially familiar with the Bluths and SEC football, you owe it to yourself to read every last word -- and click on every precious morsel of scriptage from the Best. Sitcom. Ever.

What a fun sexy time for you, indeed.

1 comment:

  1. I love the blog name..... Nice to see an Aubie with a good sense of humor.

    ReplyDelete