Wednesday, July 18, 2007

The keys to happiness

I found this list (a guide to random ways to make yourself happy), courtesy of a link on Wil Wheaton's blog.

So, how happy am I?

  1. Uhhh, no. Soda must have crushed ice, and though I drink about 2 or 3 pots of coffee per day, I must have some sort of creamer.
  2. Difficult, but okay.
  3. Tried guitar, wasn't Hendrix after the first lesson. I can juggle and I whip ass at Scrabble.
  4. Okay.
  5. YES. I pledge allegiance to the Crackberry.
  6. Eh. In a pinch.
  7. No problem there. Woof, Woof.
  8. Outlook and the Crackberry have made this easy.
  9. I love my wheels.
  10. Got it. I know what I like.
  11. Did it, for the most part.
  12. I embrace the condiments. And I'll try new things. As long as they're not vegetables.
  13. I don't really give a shit.
  14. Yep.
  15. I do know. Yep, I'm a geek.
  16. Wow. This one is easier said than done.
  17. I've usually done this. And the next couple of weeks will put this one to the test.
  18. Yikes. Hard one to let go of.
  19. Already there, especially for the sports I watch. However, I still don't get "icing."
  20. Have one.
  21. Taking applications.
  22. Dear sweet lord. This one is hard, though I'm up to my ass in it. Definitely need some work here.
  23. Yes, I know this one. CD players tremble in fear (long story).
  24. No problemo. I live by this rule.
  25. If by "nice," you mean "comfy," I'm there.
  26. I've had one for a long time, but sadly, I think it's expired.
  27. Oh, I know this one. Care to play?
  28. I'm not sure what this is, and I'm afraid to find out.
  29. I already have, oh so many times.

Hmmm, based on this, it would appear that I'm kinda happy. Which would seem to be fairly accurate.

1 comment:

  1. 19. Already there, especially for the sports I watch. However, I still don't get "icing."

    Think of "icing" as "intentional grounding" in football - a player is dumping the puck, because they are in deep shit. Technically speaking the team with the puck has shot/passed it from behind the center red line past the goal line without being played by any player and out of reach of any opposing players - other than the goalie.
    -Lee

    ReplyDelete