Wednesday, May 30, 2007

What the hell is an "aluminum falcon?"



I think I mentioned in a previous blog that Robot Chicken (Cartoon Network, Adult Swim) is doing a Star Wars tribute later in June. Above is a trailer. If you've never checked out the show, you should. Each ep is 15 minutes of smaller vignettes created by stop motion photography and use of action figures and other toys. You can check out other Star Wars related stuff here. Plus, here's a classic "Palpatine" scene. One of my all time Robot Chicken favorites is "Supervillain Carpool." If you have 3 spare minutes, you need to watch this one.

On a Star Wars related note, I came across this clip this weekend. I'm not sure what to say, except that I don't seem to recall Darth uttering the line "Daddy is da breadwinner - you dig what I'm saying?" Too bad there was never a James Earl Jones movie with the quote "You kissed your muthafuckin' sista, boy? Wassup wit dat?"

May the force be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment