Sunday, February 4, 2007

On the downside, there are no hot evil robot threesomes

But in light of there being no new Battlestar Galactica tonight, there is an upside. I heard there's a football game being broadcast this evening.

Everybody and their mother (well, except for me, because my mom is dead, and maybe Drew Brees, because....) has done analysis on the game and made a pick. I guess I will too. Unfortunately, by putting my pick out here on the interwebs, I can't look like a genius tomorrow and say "I totally called that dude! I just knew that in the third quarter, Tank Johnson would pull out an assault rifle and pop a cap in the ass of Joseph Addai as he was breaking a long run!").

Colts 34, Bears 27

And your likely MVPs (not necessarily based on my prediction, and taking into account various game outcomes):

In order of likelihood:

  1. Peyton Manning
  2. Marvin Harrison
  3. The Mute Button (for whenever Shannon Sharpe is talking during the pre-game and halftime)
  4. Dallas Clark
  5. Brian Urlacher
  6. CBS director and editor (for Prince's halftime show, in case the "Fuck Da Eagles" chick makes a guest appearance, and I wish for whenever Shannon Sharpe appeared on my screen)
  7. Adam Vinatieri
  8. Joseph Addai
  9. Tank Johnson's Bail Bondsman ("Chico's Bail Bonds")
  10. Dwight Freeney
  11. Sexy Rexy Grossman (oh come on now. I'm not that drunk yet)

No comments:

Post a Comment