Saturday, February 17, 2007

Crack dealers revise fall sales forecasts

Could this be true? With Bill Parcells reportedly joining ESPN, there are rumors that the Pipemaker could be on his way out. My TV tingled with excitement, and caretakers of the English Language rejoiced. (However, purveyors of ties with goiter-sized knots were admittedly despondent).

This reminds me of a lovely little scenario:

Bluto: What the fuck happened to the Delta I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Bluto, we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Wormer, he's a dead man! Marmalard, dead! Niedermeyer...
Otter:
Dead! Bluto's right. Psychotic, but absolutely right. We gotta take these bastards. Now we could do it with conventional weapons that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.

Bluto:
We're just the guys to do it.

D-Day:
Let's do it.

Bluto: LET'S DO IT!


Just replace "Wormer" with "Sterling Sharpe," "Marmalard" with "Irvin," and "Niedermeyer" with "Shannon Sharpe" and my Sunday TV viewing would indeed be a place of joy, happiness, grammar and coherence again.

No comments:

Post a Comment